This course is designed for people aged 50 and over who are feeling the ills of smoking and want to quit. The course will also benefit anyone else out there, younger than 50 who is sensible enough to want to avoid smoking-related health problems later in life.
Some Health Benefits to look forward to
- More energy
- Healthier eating habits
- Better Sleep
- Clear voice
- Fresh skin tone
- Sparkling eyes
- Ability to smell the roses
More Personal Benefits
- More spending money in your pocket
- Power to overcome temptation
- Refreshed love and respect from your family
- More self-love and self-respect
- More friends
- Attend more social engagements
- An amazing feeling of freedom
Sandy De Leo
Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
Sandy is a certified Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach.
Her purpose is to help you to make positive lifestyle changes to create a healthy balance of personal habits for lifelong personal well-being.